Remove the Software Update Download from your iPhone or iPad

 Well, guys! Here I am not sure that whether I accidentally initiated the download or whether it happened by itself. But I have the recent iOS over-the-air update saved on my device. Whether the storage space utilized is not anything to take tension about. What irritates me the most is that my iPhone now prompts me every morning. In order to install that update, though something I do not like to do, or be prompted of at this time. Here you will learn the way to Remove the Software Update Download from your iPhone or iPad.

Though removing an over-the-air update downloaded to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is the simplest thing to do. Whether you guys like to regain a few MB of storage. Or whether like me you do not like to be asked to install that update every day. You guys should read out these simple directions which we will mention for you.

Read More: Remove the Software Update Download from iPhone or iPad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

iPod Touch 6th Generation _Is It Still worth it?

Notes On Apple Watch: Some Of The Best Free Notes Apps

Way to Move Google Picasa to a New Computer