Way to Move Google Picasa to a New Computer

 Guys! I hope that you may be a big fan of Google’s photo management software, Google Picasa just like me. If we talk about this so then we can say that it is easy to use, packed with features, and luckily it is free. However, this week I upgraded my basic box to Windows 8. Because I have consumed too much time in launching my photos, albums, and also Facial Tags. No, any route is there that I like to rebuild everything from scratch. And also you don’t have to. In this guide, you will learn the way to Move Google Picasa to a New Computer.

What is Picasa

Alright, guys here I want to just explain to you some related about Picasa. Similarly, Picasa is a discontinued, cross-platform image launcher and image viewer just for setting up and also editing digital photos, unified with a now-defunct photo-sharing website. Initially made by the company named Lifescape (which at that time was incubated/hatched by Idealab) in 2002. However, the “Picasa” is a mixture of the name of Spanish painter Pablo Picasso, the phrase mi casa (Spanish for “my house”), and “pic” for pictures.

Domestic apps for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Mac OS X (Intel only) were also present. And just for Linux, the Windows version was also bundled with Wine. An iPhoto plugin and a standalone program for uploading photos were available for Mac OS X 10.4 and later.

Although turning your Google Picasa to a new PC is easy as long as you first copy of all your photos and, Picasa is installed. Simply under the exact utilizer’s paths as your previous system. For instance, when I head over to my Picasa in order to install to my new PC, my user profile was located at c:\users\skrause\ on both systems. So both my photos and Google database/config files will be located in the exact place.

Remember that when making your user account on your new Windows PC.

With that said, let’s go right into it.

Read MOre: Move Google Picasa to a New Computer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

iPod Touch 6th Generation _Is It Still worth it?

Notes On Apple Watch: Some Of The Best Free Notes Apps